Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Officially in the 2nd trimester!!!

Well I am officially in the 2nd trimester…YEAH! Now I am just waiting for the magical day to wake up and feel better. I thought I got that magical day on Sunday. I woke up feeling really good, didn’t need any Zofran and had a full day feeling good. On Monday it was a repeat of Sunday…I was starting to feel pretty confident that I was on the road to the “feeling good 2nd trimester”…it is funny how right when you let your guard down..BOOM! Woke up yesterday feeling sicker than ever. So I guess I am not out of the woods yet. Oh well…hopefully soon. And it is COMPLETELY worth it!!! Other than that, everything is going well and I am looking forward to my next doctors appointment which is on Monday. I can’t wait to hear this little nugget’s heartbeat for the 1st time.

On a different note, we had someone move into our backyard this weekend. I thought this was a neat picture so I thought I would share.


6 comments:

The Settlemeyers said...

2nd trimester is the best. I had so much energy and felt great. Hopefully you'll get there soon!

Melissa Darby said...

Congrats on the 2nd trimester! That's a huge milestone for sure :)
So sorry you are still feeling yuck. 16 weeks seemed to be the magic week for me with both.
OMG can we puhlease come see your BURD! Alex would freak out!!! So jealous :)

Jaime said...

ahh I could just cry I am so happy for you!! hooray 2nd trimester!! love you nicole!!

kinsey said...

i just recently found your blog. congrats on the baby! when are you due?

kinsey said...

i'm due september 13th, but they might move my due date closer to the beginning of september. maybe you'll have a halloween baby ;-)

shannon houlihan said...

Hooray 2nd trimester!! Feel better soon Nicole!!