Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

This past Sunday we celebrated Easter at our house. Easter is one of my favourite holidays and I feel that it is the most important holiday of them all. One of our fun family traditions is our big annual egg hunt. Since we don’t have any little ones in our family (YET), we have an adult version. Every person is in charge of bringing about 10 fun prizes. Some things are funny, some are nice, and some of the prizes are money. This year Amanda (my sister in law) and I tied for the most eggs. And don’t worry….we do this inside so we don’t embarrass ourselves. Here are some pictures from our day.


All the girls


My lovely God Parents

My family


We also Celebrated my grandmother's 90th Birthday and my 30th birthday. Today is my grandma's actual birthday. Happy 90th Birthday Grandma!!! Love you!







Eating birthday Cake...my Godmother makes the best Italian Cream Cake..ymmm.
I hope everyone had a happy Easter!!!!

2 comments:

Tara James said...

I completely believe in adult easter egg hunts!!!! why should kids get all the fun and goodies?

Melissa Darby said...

That is so sweet that you guys celebrated with your God parents :)
Sooo fun!