Monday, October 19, 2009

Last Week of Work

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Our weekend was good. We ended up having a pretty low key weekend with our only big outing was to go to Parker’s 1st bday party…which by the way, Erin, was so fun. Talk about perfect weather and good company. The rest of the weekend we ran some errands and just relaxed. I was going to go with Chris to his friend’s wedding but I totally bailed on him. I didn’t sleep at all on Saturday night (prob. 1 or 2 hours max all together) and woke up feeling like I had been run over by a truck on Sunday. So I spent the day in my pjs just relaxing. Got a few cat naps here and there but that was about it. Lets face it…I don’t know what sleep is anymore. Which brings me to…. This is my last week of work! Hopefully little E will come before Friday, but if not…I will still start my maternity leave regardless. I am ready to be done. I have been pretty bored at work lately because they aren’t giving me any projects knowing that I won’t be here to finish them. So my days consist of searching the web. So if anyone knows any fun websites to look at..send them my way. THANKS! I know this week is only my 39th week, but I am seriously beginning to wonder if he will come on his own. I really don’t want to be induced…but I guess we will just wait and see what happens. I will keep you posted. Pray that E makes his big appearance this week.

3 comments:

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

To me this, was the absolute worst part of pregnancy :( Everyone says..."Sleep now, while you can, before the baby comes." YEAH RIGHT! Those people have obviously never been 39 weeks pregnant ;) I was induced and had a great experience, but I am still hoping E comes on his own SOON. Hang in there, girl!!!!!!

Jennie said...

Hang in there! I felt exactly the same way exactly one year ago! Try to pamper yourself this week to keep occupied. Pedicures work wonders! Little E will be here before you know it!

Melissa Darby said...

Wow, so exciting! Enjoy your last week of work. I can't wait to come see you during the days! And I cannot wait to meet little E even more.