Tuesday, September 8, 2009

33 Weeks and Counting

Finally after being off sick all last week, I am finally back to the land of the living. Thank goodness! I was going stir crazy!!! Today was also my 33 week doctor appointment. I go back again at 35 weeks and then my weekly appointments will start. I haven’t had anymore cramping in the past few weeks, so that is good. Hopefully he will keep hanging on. I am having a hard time eating very much. The heartburn is just beating me down and making it really hard to eat very much. I actually lost 2 lbs at this appt but my doctor didn’t seem concerned. At my 36 week appointment we will get another ultrasound to see how big he looks. I am starting to get really anxious…it is getting so close! I am just excited to meet this little guy. Chris asked me this weekend if I was getting nervous for the delivery part…I am not scared of the pain but more just nervous that everything goes smoothly. I just want little Easton to be ok. Well just wanted to do a quick update. I know I haven’t had very good posts lately. This weekend we have our Childcare/Infant CPR class so I may have some fun stories from that. Hope everyone had a nice and relaxing 3 day weekend this past weekend. Talk to you soon.

3 comments:

The Zipser Family said...

Great to see you today, you look awesome! I am glad to have your blog to keep up with you and Easton!

Melissa Darby said...

Glad to hear you are better! And don't worry, you'll have LOTS of fun posts just around the corner :) You are getting SO close!

Graham said...

Not much longer my dear! I can't wait! Let's chat next week! My in - laws are here this weekend but after that we have to catch up!