Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mel and Rachel's BIG 3-0 Birthday Bash

This past weekend was Mel and Rachel’s big 30th birthday party. It was so much fun!!! We all went to the Crescent and hung out on Saturday and then went to The Palomino Restaurant that night for dinner. After dinner, Rachel and Mel opened gifts and some of the girls stayed the night. I was a party pooper and went home after the gift opening, because lets face it…it was already past my bed time. I think when you are pregnant you get on the baby’s schedule instead of your own. Although, I have been getting better lately having more 10:00 nights all the time!!!! WOOHOO! Anyway, it was a great time and I was so happy to be able to celebrate with 2 of my favorite girls and so many of my best friends. Love you all. Also it was great to see you out of towners,Natalie, Rachel, Sally. And Rachel - I am so proud of you for being such a trooper coming all the way here from Austin 38 weeks prego!

On a different note….a reminder that we will be finding out 1 week from Friday (also Mel’s true 30th bday) what the little nugget will be. So if you haven’t voted yet on what you think it will be….get to it!! I can’t wait to be able to identify more with this little person that is going to be such a big part of our life in 4 to 5 months.

Here are some pictures from the fun weekend. Love time with my girls! Again…Happy birthday Mel and Rachel. Love you both!


The Group

Me and Jaime


Me with the birthday girls, Mel and Rachel

1 comment:

Melissa Darby said...

Thanks so much for coming and my cute PJ's :) Can't wait for the 29the too!!